Sun Xiao’s Homepage
I’m Xiao Sun, currently a master student in the Institute of Computer Science & Technology of Peking University (ICST), also a member of Character Shape Computing Lab (CSCL).
One paper submitted to IJCAI.
One paper submitted to GMP.
One paper submitted to CVPR 2020.
Master Candidate in Computer Science (09/2017 - present)
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University
Bachelor’s Degree in Information and Computing Science (09/2013 - 06/2017)
School of mathematics and statistics, Xidian University
My research interests include some subfields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning:
- 3D shape reconstruction
- Point cloud analysis
- Image generation
- Video Retrieval
- Xiao Sun, Zhouhui Lian, Jianguo Xiao. “SRINet: Learning Strictly Rotation-Invariant Representations for Point Cloud Classifcation and Segmentation”, ACM MM 2019.
- Freshman Scholarship in ICST, Peking University, 2017
- Outstanding Graduates of Xidian University, 2017
- First Prize in Xidian ACM competition, 2016
- Honorable Mention of Interdisciplinary Contest In Modeling (ICM), Global, 2016
- National Encouragement Scholarship, 2016
- First Prize in Shaanxi Contest District in China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2015
- National Scholarship for undergraduate, 2015
xsun AT pku.edu.cn